Monday through Friday
8:10 am to 4:10 pm
- In order to ensure the safety of all of our students, all medications must be dispensed through the school nurse. This includes non-prescriptive medications as well.
- If your child is running a fever prior to coming to school they must be fever free for 24 hours without medication prior to coming back to school.
- If your child has a medical condition please notify the nurse so she can assure that your child's medical needs are met at school.
- If your child is hospitalized for any reason please be sure to make the nurse aware prior to returning to campus.
- If a parent has any questions in regards to medications or treatment given at school please call the nurse to get any concern clarified.