Home Access Center
Home Access Center (HAC) provides families with an online tool they can use to view student information including grades, class schedules, and attendance records. The HAC parent portal can be accessed from home or work, at any time of the day or night, to track academic achievement.
Your email address MUST be accurate in our system to access HAC. if a current email address is on file, you should have received an email from HOMEACCESSCENTER@tmisd.us giving an access code and instructions for registering.
If you have not received an email, your email address was missing or incorrect in our system. Click the link below to enter a correct email address. Instructions for registering will then be emailed to you once your email address has been updated.
Home Access Center FAQ's
- How do I access the Home Access Center?
- I have more than one email account. Can I list multiple accounts?
- I have more than one student in the District. Can I enter the same email address for all of them?
- What should I do if I see incorrect student information in the Home Access Center?
- Can I get alerts on grades and attendance?
- How can I find the mobile app for the Home Access Center?