Mission & Goals
The Tuloso-Midway ISD's Career and Technology Education Department is dedicated to empowering all CTE students to explore, identify, select, and pursue a career pathway and gain technical and high-level academic skills to confidently and successfully transition into post-secondary and 21st Century career opportunities.
Tuloso-Midway ISD's Career and Technical Education Department’s vision is to support innovative CTE programs that prepare individuals to succeed in their education and careers and poise them to flourish in a global, dynamic economy through leadership, advocacy, and partnerships. We are dedicated to helping graduates prepare for a career field where they will earn a living wage that offers advancement and lifelong learning opportunities.
- Assist students to gain entry-level employment in an in-demand, high-skill, high-wage, job, and/or continue their education with a goal of student self-sufficiency.
- Link CTE from elementary levels to postsecondary levels.
- Collaborate with a CTE advisory industry council that provides support to Tuloso-Midway’s CTE programs that are aligned with 21st Century targeted occupations.
- Provide support for local education and business partnerships, including work-related and job shadowing experiences that are related to CTE programs.
- Recognize CTE student and staff achievements including CTE community partners and advisory council members.
|Tuloso Midway Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, color or national origin in its educational programs, activities or employment as required by Title IX, Section 504 and Title VI.|
Es norma de Tuloso Midway ISD no discriminar por motivos de raza, color,origen nacional, sexo o impedimento, en sus programas, servicios o activades vocacionales, tal como lo requieren el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, según enmienda; el Título IX.